Tonight is the night the kids frantically go door-to-door shouting “Trick or Treat” hoping that they’ll get some goodies from their family’s friends and neighbors. A list of trick or treat hours is available here.
Keep these tips in mind when trick or treating tonight:
• Younger children should be accompanied by an adult and older kids should go with friends.
• Stay in neighborhoods known to you.
• Trick or treat at homes that are well-lit, inside and out.
• Children should wear reflective tape on their costumes and carry a flashlight or glow stick.
• Make sure any masks worn allow for clear visibility and breathing.
• Don’t eat any treats until they are inspected by an adult.
• Report any suspicious activity to police.
• A list of registered sex offenders in your neighborhood is available online at icrimewatch.net