Representatives Needed for Two Boards in the City of Knox

The end of the year is coming and it’s a time when officials start to look at their appointments for the next year. City of Knox officials are looking for representatives to serve on two boards.

Two representatives are needed to serve on the Knox Planning Commission for a four-year term. One representative is needed to serve on the Knox Park Board.

If you are interested in filling either of these obligations, you may call the Knox Mayor’s Office at (574) 772-4553. You must live within the incorporated limits of the city of Knox. The positions are compensated.