Solid Waste Bills Included in Tax Statement in Starke County


If you see an additional amount on your Starke County property tax bill, you’re not seeing things.

Starke County Treasurer Kasey Clark previously told WKVI that the solid waste bills are included in this year’s tax statement. The solid waste bills had been sent out separately, but this year they will be included in the property tax statement.

You will receive a notice from the Starke County Environmental Management Office if your solid waste bill is delinquent.

Property tax bills may be paid by check, money order, cash or credit card. To check the amount owed on the property tax bill, you may go to for that information.

If you would like information on how to combine parcels and for any exemptions such as disability, homestead, mortgage, senior, or veteran disability, call the Starke County Auditor’s Office at (574) 772-9101.