Hoosiers Urged to Report Uninsured Storm and Flooding Damage

 Hoosier homeowners, renters, businesses and private nonprofit organizations that sustained uninsured damage as a result of recent flooding and severe storms are urged to report that damage online.

Any damage incurred on or after June 7th can be reported by visiting https://myoracle.in.gov/hs/damage/ia-public.do?method=active&incidentId=IA20150708112230.

Individuals will need to provide their name, address, telephone number and the type of damage the property sustained. This can include structural damage to homes and loss of personal property. The information submitted will be used by local emergency management agencies and the Indiana Department of Homeland Security to determine if federal assistance can be pursued. It is NOT an application for federal or state aid.
Any questions can be directed to the emergency management agency in the county where the damage occurred. Contact information can be found here: http://www.in.gov/dhs/2797.htm.

Individuals without access to the Internet are encouraged to contact a friend, family member or neighbor for assistance or visit a library, community center or other public facility with computers available for use. If none of those options are available, contact the county emergency management agency to report damage.