North Judson Residents Can Notify Police When Leaving on Vacation

North Judson Police Department

North Judson Town Marshal Doug Vessely told the Town Board this week that he is asking residents to call the Police Department and notify them if they will be going out of town so officers can perform routine patrols around that property.

You may call 772-5914 and tell Vessely about your vacation and he and the other officers will check your residence to make sure no crimes have been committed. If there happens to be a break-in or other type of criminal activity at your house, he will notify you and an investigation will take place.

If you notice any criminal activity at any time, call your local law enforcement agency.